DO NOT SPEND ANOTHER NIGHT SLEEPING IN THE EXCREMENT OF Dust Mites! Mattress Cleaning Malta is dedicated to helping you rid your home of dirt and dust mites!
5 Facts about Dust Mites:
FACT: 80% OF ASTHMATICS ARE ALLERGIC TO THE DUST MITEFACT: MORE THAN 1 IN 4 CHILDREN HAVE ASTHMA SYMPTOMSFACT: OVER 300 DUST MITES WILL FIT ON A MATCH HEADFACT: THERE IS NO NATURAL PREDATOR FOR DUSTMITESFACT: DUST MITES EXCRETE TWICE THEIR BODY WEIGHT PER DAY
Don’t spend tonight sleeping on a mattress infested with dust mites
We spend years on a mattress that is contaminated with dust mite excrement, dead skin flakes, bacteria and mould spores which is ultimately dangerous to our health and the health of our family. It is a scientific fact that exposure to the allergen Guanine found in dust mite excrement is directly responsible for numerous allergic reactions. Asthma is increasing at an alarming rate amongst children and is one of the ailments triggered by the chemical Guanine.
Guanine can cause lifelong allergies.
All mattresses are subject to dust mite infestation. Up to 1 million in the average double mattress. They thrive in an environment that offers perfect conditions for existence. Nice and warm for 8 hours, all the dead skin flakes they can eat, they excrete almost twice their body weight a day. Their microscopic droppings contain guanine which is highly allergic to many people; in fact 80% of asthmatics react to the dust mite.
How do you come in contact with dust mites?
Dust mites are microscopic, when we move on the mattress it acts like a bellows and puffs up particles containing Guanine found in dust mite excrement. These particles easily pass through protectors and bedding to land on our face and skin and we breathe it in. This is a major trigger for a host of allergic reactions
The Buffer Boys DDV and laboratory sanitation system is your healthy solution as it is dry and non toxic.
|Do you or anyone in your family suffer from…|
OR if you have …
… You need to take advantage of the Buffer Boys DDV and Sanitation services in Malta. Mattress Cleaning Malta.
When you come in contact with the dust mite allergen Guanine, you can develop all kinds of allergy related symptoms. You may have recognised some of these symptoms.
- There can be up to a million dust mites in one double mattress.
- Dust mite droppings contain powerful enzymes, which when breathed in breaks down the protective lining of our lungs, nasal passages and eyes.
- Australian research has revealed that 80% of people with asthma are allergic to the house dust mite.
- Allergy to dust mites is the 6th most serious sickness in the world (World Health Organisation, 1995)
- 25% of all allergies are due to dust mites.
- Lifespan of 60 – 150 days, during which time the female lays 300 eggs
- The dust mite population is high around coastal areas of Australia.
- 90% of dust mites are located in the mattress as that is where their food source of dead skin exists.
- Dust mites are microscopic, 300 will fit on a match head.